ToDoT CAD Automation for Inventor
Automate printing and conversion of drawings from DWG, DXF, PDF, DWF, DWFx.
Find out how simple is to use it:
- Select an assembly and get the list of all the drawings associated with the components (Note: this feature assumes that the drawings are on the same path as the corresponding 3D);
- Use a graphical interface to view the structure of the assembly and its subgroups, with an icon that indicates whether the drawing is available;
- Alternatively, select a file system folder to process the drawings contained in it and in all subfolders;
- Displays a preview image of the selected items;
- Include / exclude elements from the list of drawings to be processed;
- Save the converted files on the same path as the starting IDWs, or choose a single destination folder;
- Export formats: DWG, DXF, PDF, DWF, DWFx;
How to buy:
ToDoT CAD Automation for Autocad is available via download. To purchase the license you can use our e-commerce.
Payment methods accepted:
- Credit card
- Wire transfer
To receive an offer by email, write to email@example.com
The 30-DAYS FREE TRIAL, once installed, will work in all its parts even without a license for an evaluation period of 30 days, after which a code will be required to continue using it.